Privately-Controlled Financial Solutions
Cambridge Investment Group, Inc. is a privately-controlled financial solutions firm focused on serving independent financial advisors and their investing clients. Cambridge is also a national corporation with a registered investment advisor as well as an industry leading independent broker-dealer. Cambridge offers a broad range of choices regarding advisor-focused financial solutions:
- Advisor solutions for both asset management and financial planning with portfolio overlay management
- Platform choices comprised of a corporate RIA or independent RIA for dual registration or fee-only business models
- Multiple options for both qualified and non-qualified – direct or brokerage, fee or commissionable IRAs, multiple clearing and custodial platforms
- A full spectrum of middle office services designed for solo/ensembles, branches, and super branches
- Succession and acquisition financial lending plus business technology expertise
- Outsource services centered on independent advisor firms, including business consulting, client marketing, and office assistance, as well as insurance services
Cambridge reported that Investment Advisor magazine announced Cambridge as a 2017 Broker-Dealer of the Year in Division IV1, the division representing independent broker-dealers with over 1,000 producing advisors. The honor is based on the results of the annual poll of advisors conducted by the magazine in June of this year. Cambridge has earned this honor for the tenth time, previously being honored in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, and 2007 as Broker-Dealer of the Year in Division IV and in 2003 for Division III.
Cambridge’s honor is based on receiving advisor feedback in 15 separate categories from the Broker-Dealer of the Year awards criteria. Registered representatives cast ballots, and the broker-dealers that gained the highest composite scores were awarded the honors in four different divisions based on their number of producing advisors. The winning broker-dealers are profiled in Investment Advisor’s September 2017 issue and online via ThinkAdvisor.com.
1‘Investment Advisor magazine, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, Division IV; 2003, Division III. A broker-dealer becomes eligible for this honor only after a minimum of 10% of its producing rep-advisors cast valid ballots. The ballots rate the broker-dealer in 15 different categories defined by Investment Advisor as relevant challenges and concerns. Broker-dealers receiving the highest marks in each of four divisions are declared Broker-Dealer of the Year. Results are based on experiences and perceptions of participants surveyed in June of each of the years listed. Experience may vary. This recognition is not representative of investment performance or returns of rep/advisors. Visit thinkadvisor.com.’